4 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Tours Itinerary
1. Day.: Istanbul To Cappadocia.: North Cappadocia Tour. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Lunch)
2. Day.: Cappadocia to Izmir.: South Capadocia Tour. Transfer to Airport. Fly to Izmir. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast and Lunch)
3. Day.: Kusadasi.: Ephesus Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast and Lunch)
4. Day.: Kusadasi To Pamukkale.: Pamukkale Tour. Transfer to Airport. Fly to Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel. (Breakfast and Lunch)
4 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Tours Description
Day 1.: Transfer to Airport. Fly from Istanbul To Cappadocia. North Cappadocia Tour. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Lunch)
05:00 AM Pick Up from hotel in Istanbul and transfer to Airport to fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia.
05:30 AM Arrival to Airport in Istanbul.
07:15 AM Fly from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir.
08:30 AM Arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir and Transfer to Cappadocia.
09:30 AM Arrival to Cappadocia and then Continue to Cappadocia Tour for North side of Cappadocia.
North Cappadocia Tour covers the sites to visit the Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabag (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to the city of Avanos .In the afternoon visit another beautiful Open Air Museum at Göreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the Natural Castle at Uçhisar. After visiting Uçhisar, transfer to hotel in cappadocia.
16:30 At the end of the tour, drive to hotel.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2.: Cappadocia to Kusadasi.: South Cappadocia Tour. Transfer to Airport. Fly to Izmir. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast & Lunch)
09:30 AM After breakfast, depart from hotel for Full Day South Cappadocia Tour.
South Cappadocia Tour covers the sites to visit the Red valley, and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavusin village. This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen.After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley . In the afternoon visit Kaymakli underground city Where early christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit the Natural Castle at Ortahisar.
16:30 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel, take the luggages and continue to airport to fly to Izmir..
18:00 PM Arrival to Kayseri Airport to Fly to Izmir.
20:50 PM Fly from Kayseri or Nevsehir (Cappadocia) to Izmir.
22:30 PM Arrival to Izmir, transfer to Hotel.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 3.:Kusadasi to Ephesus.: Ephesus and Virgin Mary Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi.. (Breakfast & Lunch)
08:30 AM Pick up from hotel for the Ephesus Ancient City and Virgin Mary House Tour.
Ephesus tour is included to visit the Ephesus Library; According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages. Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp Virgin Mary House. Virgin Mary House; It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John. Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375. Sirince Village; which was the Greak village which is well know with the 2012 and famous village with its beauty.
16:00 - 16:30 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel in Kusadasi.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4.: Kusadasi To Pamukkale.: Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour. Transfer to Airport. Fly to Istanbul. (Breakfast & Lunch)
08:30 AM Pick up from hotel for the Pamukkale Ancient City and Calcium Terraces Tour.
Pamukkale Tour covers the sites to visit the Hierapolis Ancient City, Calcium Terraces, Mineral Water Swimming Pool in Pamukkale. Tour will be started by visiting ruins of Hierapolis Ancient City which are the Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater. After visiting the Atique Theater continue to visit the Calcium Terraces in Pamukkale and then mineral water swimming pool (Antique Pool) and also have time to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale.
16:00 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel, take the luggages and continue to airport to fly to Istanbul.
17:00 PM Arrival to Denizli Airport.
18:55 PM Fly from Denizli to Istanbul. .
19:35 PM Arrival to Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel. Arrival to Hotel in Istanbul will be the end of the package.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Cappadocia.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi.
- 1 Full Day North Cappadocia Tour.
- 1 Full Day South Cappadocia Tour.
- 1 Full Day Ephesus Tour.
- 1 Full Day Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi.
- Turkish and English Speaking Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins.
- Breakfast at the hotels.
- Lunches during the tours in an open buffet local restaurant.
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfers In Istanbul.
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfers In Cappadocia.
- Arrival Airport transfers In Izmir.
- Departure Airport transfers In Denizli
- All Transportation during the tours from place to place.
- All transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical mini-vans.
- Domestic Flights
- Flight Tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir For Cappadocia.
- Flight Tickets from Kayseri or Neveshir in Cappadocia to Izmir.
- Flight Tickets from Denizli to Istanbul.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.