2 Day Cappadocia Ephesus Tour Itinerary
1. Day.: Fly to Cappadocia & Private North Cappadocia Tour. Fly to Izmir. Arrival and Overnight in Kusadasi... ( Lunch)
2. Day.: Private Ephesus Tour. Fly to Istanbul. (Breakfast & Lunch)
2 Day Cappadocia Ephesus Tour Description
Day 1.: Fly to Cappadocia. North Cappadocia Tour. Fly to Izmir. Overnight in Kusadasi. ( Lunch)
04:30 - 05:00 AM Transfer to airport in Istanbul from hotel to fly from Istanbul to Kayseri.
07:30 - 08:00 AM Arrival to Kayesir airport. Met on arrival and transfer to Cappadocia for the North of Cappadocia Tour.
North Cappadocia Tour will be started after you meet with your professional local tour guide. Tour will be departed by a short drive to Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabag (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to the city of Avanos .In the afternoon visit another beautiful Open Air Museum at Göreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the Natural Castle at Uçhisar. After visiting Uçhisar.
16:30 - 17:00 PM At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport to fly from Cappadocia to Izmir, via Istanbul or direct upto availability of the airplane.
20:30 PM Fly from Kayseri to Izmir.
21:50 PM Arrival to Izmir, transfer to Hotel.
22:50 PM You will be arriving to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2.: Ephesus Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast & Lunch)
08:30 AM Pick you up from your hotel for Ephesus tour and transfer to meeting point after breakfast.
Ephesus tour is included to visit the Ephesus Library; According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages. Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp Virgin Mary House. Virgin Mary House; It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John. Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375. At the end of the tour, return to hotel.
16:00 - 16:30 PM is the end of the tour. At the end of the tour, short relax and then you will be transferred to Izmir airport to fly back to Istanbul.
19:35 PM Fly from Izmir to Istanbul. Arrival in Istanbul and Transfer to Hotel.
All mentioned hotel accommodations.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Cappadocia.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi.
All mentioned city sightseeing tours on regular group guided basis.
- 1 Full Day Private Guided North Cappadocia Tour.
- 1 Full Day Private Guided South Cappadocia Tour.
- 1 Full Day Private Guided Ephesus Tour.
- 1 Full Day Private Guided Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Transportation during the tours by non-smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-vans.
Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Turkish and English Speaking Tour Guide.
Mentioned entrance fees to sights by the itinerary.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins.
Meals mentioned by the itinerary
- 3 Breakfast at the hotels.
- 4 Lunches during the tours at local restaurants.
All mentioned land transportations.
- 1 Transfer - Departure Airport transfer in Istanbul
- 2 Transfer - Arrival and Departure Airport transfers from Istanbul and Cappadocia.
- 3 Transfer - Arrival and Departure Airport transfers from Cappadocia and Izmir.
- 4 Transfer - Arrival Airport Tranfsers in Istanbul.
Mentioned internal flight tickets.
- Domestic Flights
- 1 Flight - From Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir in Cappadocia.
- 2 Flight - From Kayseri or Neveshir in Cappadocia to Izmir.
- 3 Flight - From Izmir to Istanbul.
Taxes and Charges
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
It is possible to make the hot air balloon tour in Capadocia, If you like to make the hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Please let us know
Optinal & Available Hot Air Balloon Tour in Cappadocia.
1 Hour Hot Air Balloon Tour
Starts : 04:30/05:00
Ends : 07:30 / 08:00
Visiting : 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Ride over Cappadocia
Includes : Hotel pick up and drop off, 1 hour balloon ride, sancks and soft drinks
Price : 110 euro per person early booking price instead of 150 euro per person